Search engines are cool!
Search Engine Optimization
Search engines are cool. Even cooler when they work in your favor. We’ll help you make specific optimizations to your site, further enhancing your content and site structure. We use advanced analysis to monitor organic traffic, user experience, and ultimately, business ROI.
SEO is the process of maximizing the number of visitors to a particular website by ensuring that the site appears high on the list of results returned by a search engine. If your website does not appear on page 1 in Google, Yahoo, or Bing when typing in relevant keywords to your company, chances are you should highly consider engaging in our Search Engine Optimization services.
Notice though, we said relevant keywords to your company. While your website might rank the highest for a particular search phrase, that keyword might not be one your customers commonly use, or it might be one that searchers don’t even associate with your industry (e.g., your website sells fishing equipment and ranks the highest for “bass,” but searchers who find your website are looking for guitars). SEO is a strategy that can deliver leads, but keep in mind that pagerank alone doesn’t indicate the success or failure of your business – actual sales do.
With our SEO package you can:
- Increase Organic Traffic Visits from search engines to your website
- Increase Engagement From organic traffic, including time spent on site, page visits, and lower bounce rates
- Increase Conversions Have a contact us form? E-mail signup? Let’s track it so you know you’re getting results
Quick SEO Stats:
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine
- Google owns 65-70% of the search engine market share
- 70% of the links search users click on are organic
- 70-80% of users ignore the paid ads, focusing on the organic results
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results
- Search is the #1 driver of traffic to content sites, beating social media by more than 300%
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate
- For Google, 18% of organic clicks go to the #1 position, 10% of organic clicks go to the #2 position and 7% of organic clicks go to the #3 position